The neodymium magnets are rather strong. To avoid personal injury or damage to the magnets, we must handle them very carefully.
Powerful attraction forces can cause serious injury.
Neodymium magnets are the most powerful magnets. The force between magnets is incredibly powerful. If you are not familiar with their strength, you will be surprised by the fact that even fingers can be pinched between two magnets. This type of injury can be more severe with larger magnets.
Children must not play with Neodymium magnets.
Neodymium magnets are for professional workers, and they are not toys, so children should keep away from them. Small magnets may cause a choking accident. Multiple magnets can attach to one another through intestine walls if they are swallowed.
Neodymium magnets are fragile and brittle.
Despite being made of metal, but neodymium magnets are not as durable as steel. In fact, they are made of brittle, hard material.
Neodymium magnets can affect pacemakers.
The strong magnetic fields can affect implanted medical devices such as pacemakers and ICDs.
Neodymium magnet powder is flammable.
Please avoid drilling or machining neodymium magnets, because the material is highly flammable when ground into dust or powder.